Hot Tuna
At The Tabernacle, Mt. Tabor, NJ
2019-04-05
sbd
mp3 @ 320 [330 mb]
sq: EX
acoustic
Set 1
01 Dime For beer
02 Search My Heart
03 Hesitation Blues
04 Day To Day Out The Window Blues
05 Wolves And Lambs
06 Been So Long
07 Come Back Baby
08 Sea Child
09 Watch The North Wind Rise
10 How Long Blues
11 San Francisco Bay Blues
12 Sales
13 Trouble In Mind
Set 2
14 Happy Birthday Jack with cake
15 Winin' Boy Blues
16 I See The Light
17 Brother Can You Spare A Dime?
18 Let Us Get Together Right Down Here
19 Barbecue King
20 Ain't In No Hurry
21 I Am The Light Of This World
22 Death Don't Have No Mercy
23 Sleep Song
24 Good Shepherd
25 Bar Room Crystal Ball
26 I Know You Rider
Encore:
27 Genesis
tt: 2:23:58
Jorma Kaukonen - guitar, vox
Jack Casady - bass



Thanks very much for this and all the great HT shows.
ReplyDelete