Mick Taylor
Temple Bar, Santa Monica, California
2001-08-29
Temple Bar, Santa Monica, California
2001-08-29
aud (remastered by rsKinno)
mp3 @ 320 [282 mb]
sq: A
mp3 @ 320 [282 mb]
sq: A
01 Twisted Sister
02 Secret Affair
03 Late At Night
04 Losing My Faith
05 You Gotta Move
06 Fed Up With The Blues
07 Blues In The Morning
08 Boogie Man
09 I Wonder Why
10 Blind Willie McTell
11 Goin' South
12 Can I Get A Witness *
13 You Really Got A Hold On Me *
14 I Got News For You *
15 No Expectations
02 Secret Affair
03 Late At Night
04 Losing My Faith
05 You Gotta Move
06 Fed Up With The Blues
07 Blues In The Morning
08 Boogie Man
09 I Wonder Why
10 Blind Willie McTell
11 Goin' South
12 Can I Get A Witness *
13 You Really Got A Hold On Me *
14 I Got News For You *
15 No Expectations
tt: 2:03:07
Mick Taylor - guitar, vocal
Max Middleton - keyboards
Michael Bailey - bass, vocal
Godfrey McLean - drum
Max Middleton - keyboards
Michael Bailey - bass, vocal
Godfrey McLean - drum
* w/ Terry Reid - vocal


Excellent show! Love Mick Taylor! His album with Carla Olson is simply stunnig!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the MT
ReplyDelete