The Rolling Stones
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
2024-06-11
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
2024-06-11
aud (taper : Joe Burns)
mp3 @ 320 [260 mb]
sq: A+
mp3 @ 320 [260 mb]
sq: A+
01 Start Me Up
02 It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (but I Like It)
03 Let's Spend the Night Together
04 Angry
05 She's a Rainbow (fan-voted song)
06 Monkey Man
07 Tumbling Dice
08 Mess It Up
09 You Can't Always Get What You Want
10 Band Intros
11 Tell Me Straight
12 Little T&A
13 Happy
14 Sympathy for the Devil
15 Honky Tonk Women
16 Midnight Rambler
17 Gimme Shelter
18 Paint It Black
19 Jumpin' Jack Flash
Encore:
20 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
02 It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (but I Like It)
03 Let's Spend the Night Together
04 Angry
05 She's a Rainbow (fan-voted song)
06 Monkey Man
07 Tumbling Dice
08 Mess It Up
09 You Can't Always Get What You Want
10 Band Intros
11 Tell Me Straight
12 Little T&A
13 Happy
14 Sympathy for the Devil
15 Honky Tonk Women
16 Midnight Rambler
17 Gimme Shelter
18 Paint It Black
19 Jumpin' Jack Flash
Encore:
20 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
tt: 1:53:38



Very nice recording ! Thanks a lot !!
ReplyDelete