Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Brown County Music Center, Nashville, IN
2024-07-27
Brown County Music Center, Nashville, IN
2024-07-27
aud
mp3 @ 320 [263 mb]
sq: A+
mp3 @ 320 [263 mb]
sq: A+
Dirt on My Diamonds Tour
01 Was
02 Dirt on My Diamonds
03 Sweet & Low
04 KWS Talking 1
05 Deja Voodoo
06 You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now (B.B. King cover)
07 Talk to Me Baby (Elmore James cover)
08 Heat of the Sun
09 KWS Talking 2
10 You Can't Love Me
11 KWS Talking 3
12 Ease My Mind
13 I Want You
14 Diamonds & Gold
15 While We Cry
16 Encore Break
17 Band Intros
18 Blue on Black
19 Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
02 Dirt on My Diamonds
03 Sweet & Low
04 KWS Talking 1
05 Deja Voodoo
06 You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now (B.B. King cover)
07 Talk to Me Baby (Elmore James cover)
08 Heat of the Sun
09 KWS Talking 2
10 You Can't Love Me
11 KWS Talking 3
12 Ease My Mind
13 I Want You
14 Diamonds & Gold
15 While We Cry
16 Encore Break
17 Band Intros
18 Blue on Black
19 Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
tt: 1:55:01


Thanks so much for this! I saw KWS last year opening for Buddy Guy in Vegas; what a great show. I recorded both, but the acoustics were not great. This is sure to be better, G.
ReplyDeleteIt's blues time again for our pleasure ! Thanks a lot !!
ReplyDelete