David Gilmour
Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA
2006-04-17
Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA
2006-04-17
2 aud mtx (Source Gotfob + Source Km > remastered)
mp3 @ 320 [371 mb]
sq: A+
mp3 @ 320 [371 mb]
sq: A+
A Deep Breath (PRRP 064)
artwork included
CD1
01 Breathe
02 Time
03 Breathe Reprise
04 Castellorizon
05 On An Island
06 The Blue
07 Red Sky At Night
08 This Heaven
09 Then I Close My Eyes
10 Smile
11 Take A Breath
12 A Pocketful Of Stones
13 Where We Start
01 Breathe
02 Time
03 Breathe Reprise
04 Castellorizon
05 On An Island
06 The Blue
07 Red Sky At Night
08 This Heaven
09 Then I Close My Eyes
10 Smile
11 Take A Breath
12 A Pocketful Of Stones
13 Where We Start
CD2
14 Shine On You Crazy Diamond pt I-V
15 Wearing The Inside Out
16 Fat Old Sun
17 Arnold Layne
18 Coming Back To Life
19 High Hopes
20 Echoes
14 Shine On You Crazy Diamond pt I-V
15 Wearing The Inside Out
16 Fat Old Sun
17 Arnold Layne
18 Coming Back To Life
19 High Hopes
20 Echoes
CD3
21 Wish You were Here
22 Comfortably Numb
21 Wish You were Here
22 Comfortably Numb
tt: 2:41:04


No comments:
Post a Comment