The Jimi Hendrix Experience
International Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
1969-05-24
International Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
1969-05-24
Multi-Track Master & Soundboard Different Mix
mp3 @320 [311 mb]
sq: EX
mp3 @320 [311 mb]
sq: EX
Red House - San Diego 1969 [EVSD]
artwork included
artwork included
__MTM__
01 Intro
02 Fire
03 Hey Joe
04 Spanish Castle Magic
05 Sunshine Of Your Love
06 Red House
07 I Don't Live Today
08 Foxy Lady
09 Purple Haze
10 Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
01 Intro
02 Fire
03 Hey Joe
04 Spanish Castle Magic
05 Sunshine Of Your Love
06 Red House
07 I Don't Live Today
08 Foxy Lady
09 Purple Haze
10 Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
tt: 1:08:01
__SDM__
11 Fire
12 Hey Joe
13 Spanish Castle Magic
14 Sunshine Of Your Love
15 Red House
16 I Don't Live Today
17 Foxy Lady
18 Purple Haze
19 Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
11 Fire
12 Hey Joe
13 Spanish Castle Magic
14 Sunshine Of Your Love
15 Red House
16 I Don't Live Today
17 Foxy Lady
18 Purple Haze
19 Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
tt: 1:04:25
TT: 2:12:26



Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteDear Doctor! This is amazing! A two fer and no mistake; remixed and remastered to perfection who knew in 1969 we would be able to listen back to things we had on vinyl that sounded like hell in this kind of glorious detail in the future? Time travel does exist! Superb job!
ReplyDelete