Jimi Hendrix & Various Artists
Various Studios
1968>1969>1970
Various Studios
1968>1969>1970
studio sbd
mp3 @ 320 [329 mb]
mp3 @ 320 [329 mb]
sq: EX
Raw Blues (bootleg compilation of unused, unedited and rough versions)
artwork included
artwork included
01 Red House
02 Born Under A Bad Sign
03 Once I Had A Woman
04 Easy Blues
05 Mannish Boy
06 Villanova Junction
07 Georgia Blues
08 Jam 292
09 Voodoo Chile
10 Strato Strut
11 Country Blues
12 Things I Used To Do
13 Bleeding Heart
14 Getting My Heart Back Together
15 Belly Button Window
16 Its Too Bad
17 Villanova Junction (2)
02 Born Under A Bad Sign
03 Once I Had A Woman
04 Easy Blues
05 Mannish Boy
06 Villanova Junction
07 Georgia Blues
08 Jam 292
09 Voodoo Chile
10 Strato Strut
11 Country Blues
12 Things I Used To Do
13 Bleeding Heart
14 Getting My Heart Back Together
15 Belly Button Window
16 Its Too Bad
17 Villanova Junction (2)
tt: 2:22:23


Thanks Doc!
ReplyDelete