artwork included
CD1
01 Moonchild
02 Double Vision
03 I Wonder Who
04 Nadine
05 Bad Penny
06 I Ain't No Saint
07 Continental Op
CD2
08 Bourbon
09 A Million Miles Away
10 Out On The Western Plane
11 Walking Blues
12 Banker's Blues //
13 Loanshark Blues
14 When My Baby She Left Me
15 Shin Kicker
16 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
tt: 2:02:12
Rory Gallagher - Vocals, Guitar
Mark Feltham - Harmonica
Gerry McAvoy - Bass
Brendan O'Neill - Drums
01 Moonchild
02 Double Vision
03 I Wonder Who
04 Nadine
05 Bad Penny
06 I Ain't No Saint
07 Continental Op
CD2
08 Bourbon
09 A Million Miles Away
10 Out On The Western Plane
11 Walking Blues
12 Banker's Blues //
13 Loanshark Blues
14 When My Baby She Left Me
15 Shin Kicker
16 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
tt: 2:02:12
Rory Gallagher - Vocals, Guitar
Mark Feltham - Harmonica
Gerry McAvoy - Bass
Brendan O'Neill - Drums


No comments:
Post a Comment