Muddy Waters
Chicago Jazz Festival 1980 WBEZ
1980-08-31
Chicago Jazz Festival 1980 WBEZ
1980-08-31
fm (WBEZ FM radio broadcast > recorded by Mark Rabin)
mp3 @ 320 [126 mb]
sq: EX
mp3 @ 320 [126 mb]
sq: EX
01 Billy Taylor comments
02 Michael Cuscuna interviews Jimmy Dawkins
03 Billy Taylor comments and interviews George Spink
04 Introduction
05 I Wonder Why
06 Introduction
07 Champagne & Reefer
08 Baby Please Don't Go
09 They Call Me Muddy Waters
10 Hoochie Coochie Man
11 I Got My Mojo Workin'
12 Mannish Boy
13 Billy Taylor comments
02 Michael Cuscuna interviews Jimmy Dawkins
03 Billy Taylor comments and interviews George Spink
04 Introduction
05 I Wonder Why
06 Introduction
07 Champagne & Reefer
08 Baby Please Don't Go
09 They Call Me Muddy Waters
10 Hoochie Coochie Man
11 I Got My Mojo Workin'
12 Mannish Boy
13 Billy Taylor comments
tt: 55:08
Muddy Waters - Guitar/Vocals
George "Mojo" Buford - Harmonica
Rick Kreher - Guitar
John Primer - Guitar
Earnest Johnson - Bass
Ray Allison - Drums
Lovie Lee - Piano
George "Mojo" Buford - Harmonica
Rick Kreher - Guitar
John Primer - Guitar
Earnest Johnson - Bass
Ray Allison - Drums
Lovie Lee - Piano


No comments:
Post a Comment