Jimi Hendrix w/ Lonnie Youngblood & Carlos Santana
Apocalypse Now (Soul Sessions - bootleg)
1966
Apocalypse Now (Soul Sessions - bootleg)
1966
studio sbd
mp3 @ 320 [82 mb]
sq: EX-
mp3 @ 320 [82 mb]
sq: EX-
01 All Alone
02 Fell That Soul
03 Get Down
04 Girl So Fine
05 Good Times
06 Hot Trigger
07 Miracle Worker
08 She's A Fox
09 Suspicious
10 Sweet Thing
11 You Say You Love Me
02 Fell That Soul
03 Get Down
04 Girl So Fine
05 Good Times
06 Hot Trigger
07 Miracle Worker
08 She's A Fox
09 Suspicious
10 Sweet Thing
11 You Say You Love Me
tt: 33:59


Classic boot! Thanks HB!
ReplyDeleteHey Doc! What do we know about this? I can’t find any record of Jimi playing with Lonnie and Carlos in 1966. Is there any further background - it is really interesting but sounds wrong to me
ReplyDeleteno other info, but it sounds great. take it or leave it
DeleteThanks Doc! No problems and always fascinating and I am enjoying it! I took it!
DeleteHey Bro, this is amazing, thanks
ReplyDelete